Jd Analyst – Information Security
Analyst – Information Security
Analyst – Information Security
The IT Information Security Lead is a hands-on, highly technical role, requiring in depth technical and process knowledge in IT Security. The role is responsible for a broad range of tasks, including the day-to-day administration of security tools, as well as first and second level support for IT Security related events and administration.
In addition this role is responsible for working with IT and Business Stakeholders across the Group to balance real world risks with business drivers such as speed, agility, flexibility and performance while keeping the business safe from IT Security related threats.
- Assesses information risk and facilitates remediation of identified vulnerabilities with the network, systems and applications in coordination with various stakeholders.
- Reports on findings and recommendations for corrective action.
- Performs vulnerability assessments as assigned utilizing IT security tools and methodologies.
- Performs assessments of the IT security/risk posture within the IT network, systems and software applications, in addition to assessments within the Vendor Program.
- Identifies opportunities to reduce risk and documents remediation options regarding acceptance or mitigation of risk scenarios.
- Facilitates and monitors performance of risk remediation tasks, changes related to risk mitigation & reports on findings.
- Maintains oversight of IT and vendors regarding the security maintenance of their systems and applications.
- Provides weekly project status reports, including outstanding issues.
- Assessing logs through various consoles (Antivirus/2 FA/ Mimecast/ Splunk/ Incapsula/ Vontu etc…) and report the findings and recommendations with help from Information Security Lead/Specialist.
- Provide regular support/help to UK users in identifying the security queries etc….
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security or related field required.
- 2-3 years IT security or information security experience.
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to IT Security and IT Risk.
- Experience with IPS/IDS and SIEM technologies.
- Familiarity with common information security management frameworks such as: ISO27000, ITIL,
- Windows workstation and server administration experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Strong English language skills with the ability to communicate technical content effectively to non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to enable effective security incident and problem resolution
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision and as part of a remote and globally separate team
- Excellent customer / client focus with the ability to manage expectations, provide a superior customer experience and build long standing relationships
- Demonstrable initiative and self-drive to deliver excellent results on a consistent and long term basis.