Job Description : - PeopleSoft HR –Technical (Developer)
- Minimum of 4+ years experience on PeopleSoft HR version 9.0 and above
- Work Experience on People Tools version 8.49 and above (People Code, Application Designer, SQL, Application Engine, Integration Broker, Component Interface)
- Comprehensive development experience in (HCM, CRM, ELM) and preferably in the staffing industry.
- High level functional knowledge of PeopleSoft HR Applications would be a plus.
- Proficient in using PeopleSoft reporting toolset (XMLP, PS Query).
- Experience in People Tools Application Package / Object Oriented programming.
- Provide technical expertise to the functional team.
- Have working knowledge of PeopleSoft Security.
- Post Go- Live support and problem solving.
- Estimate development time lines.
- Create test plans which include Unit Testing scenarios.
- Produce technical specification documentation for development
- Worked in offshore/ onsite model.
- Flexible to work in shifts (UK hours)
- Flexible to work some weekends
- Good to have Portal technologies Knowledge
- Identifies critical issues and help in problem resolution.
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of business practices when solving business problems.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing practices and Business Partner mindsets.
- Demonstrates initiative in conducting research into areas to obtain additional knowledge and/or skills to resolve an issue. For example, comfortable utilizing My Oracle website to review white papers, best practices guides, etc.
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of Business Partner's organization.
- Identifies Business Partner organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Develops technical specifications and system design specifications for Business Partner engagements.
Technical Recommendation and Testing
- Leads testing efforts. Ability to conduct hands on testing.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Works with Business Partner personnel to identify required changes.
- Communicates needed changes to development team.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Takes input from project team / business partners and appropriately and accurately evaluate and applies suggestions/feedback.
- Communicates and applies project standards.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our Business Partners.
- Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project.
- Business Partner Management
- Develops relationships with Business Partner personnel that foster Business Partner ties.
- Communicates effectively with Business Partners/ functional team to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen Business Partner relationships.
- Manages Business Partner expectations effectively.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Exhibit a desire to learn and proactively work with business and other teams.