|1. PROCESS EFFICIENCY
- To research internet job board websites and other websites for suitable candidates based on keyword searches
- To research the internet for suitable candidates based on specific job requirements
- Running keyword searches for candidates across multiple job boards and other websites
- Analysing candidates’ experience and skills against specified criteria and selecting suitable candidates
- Downloading suitable candidate CVs and sending to colleagues
- Analysing CVs for suitable experience and skills based on specified job descriptions and selecting suitable candidates
- Extracting relevant information from candidate profiles
- Performing general Internet research on specified criteria and compiling suitable data
- Recording progress in tracking spreadsheets
- Providing regular updates to the Team Leader
- Adhering to company policies (time keeping, attendance, internet use, data protection etc)
|2. STAKEHOLDER LIAISON
- Respond to recommendations for improvement from UK consultants on the quality of the candidates supplied.
- Liaise daily with the UK recruitment teams both verbally and in writing
- Provide support across all of the teams within Hays Business Solutions, supporting other teams to improve their knowledge and processes
|3. TARGETS, KPI’s, SLA’s
- Ensure awareness and understanding of dashboards / KPI’s / SLA’s performance and the performance of the team against them.
- Follow and aim to exceed targets and KPI’s.
|4. Demonstrate the Hays values
- Ensure all activities are aligned to the Hays brand values