Associate - MDM
Associate - MDM
Associate – MDM
Responsible for accurate customer master data management for non-complex customers, including credit checking and setting up new customer accounts
- PROCESS EFFICIENCY - Maintain high standards of process efficiency
- Ensure all data is recorded accurately and efficiently
- Manage operational queries, recommend solutions, escalate where necessary
- Carry out and review
- Despatch of new customer forms
- Credit checks for new customers (Equifax)
- Credit checks for existing customers
- Default Legal Entity Checking for new clients
- New customer accounts setting up on Peoplesoft, paying attention to client, i.e Oscar, Equifax, Charity, Public or Private Sector, Umbrella Companies using JDE, One-Touch and PeopleSoft.
- Set up linking in One Touch to ensure correct Invoice Point in place.
- Maintain Contracts Database.
- Enter Bacs and VAT details into PeopleSoft.
- Amend existing customer account details and raise queries/discrepancies with Team Leader
- Set up Invoice point.
- Receive, process and complete queries from AR Helpdesk and escalate to team lead where required.
- Analyse data from reports cross checking that correct credit controller has been assigned to an account and identify inactive addresses against active clients.
- Assist in the production of reports / KPI’s for credit control to review
- Liaise daily with Ops to resolve queries verbally and in writing.
- Assist in testing/UAT for new customers/accounts/contracts/systems and feedback issues for further review
- Perform checks and action TPAs. Carry out various amendments in One-Touch.
- Participate in specific projects concerning complex customers and/or legislative changes, working with resources from SSC Performance Improvement area
- STAKEHOLDER LIAISON - Provide support across all of the teams within the SSC, supporting other SSC teams to improve their processes and performance
- Make suggestions for improvements in Master Data team.
- Respond to recommendations for improvement from Master Data & Customer Billing Manager and Master Data Team Leader, and from Performance Improvement team, and investigate issues
- Liaise with Customer Billing Team and Credit Control to investigate billing/debt/credit issues
- TARGETS, KPI’s, SLA’s - Follow and aim to exceed targets and KPI’s for Master Data
- Ensure awareness and understanding of dashboards/KPI/SLA performance and the performance of the Master Data’s team as well as the individual performance against them. Escalate issues where required
- Demonstrate the ‘Finance Vision’ and new SSC values
- Ensure all activities are aligned to the Finance Vision statements i.e. operate a world class finance function, first class customer service
Knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience:
- Graduate, with 0-1 years experience
- Accurate/attention to detail
- Basic excel
- Methodical approach to prioritising and carrying out workload
- Team player
- Proactive, performance improvement focussed
- Pragmatic - problem resolution
- Collaborative and inclusive
- Self-motivated, accurate, timely and a good team player
- Well organized
- Customer Focus
- Personal Effectiveness
- Associate – MDM
- Associate – Vendor Partner
- Data Engineer
- Java Developer
- Oracle DBA
- PeopleSoft Technical Engineer
- SaaS DevOps and Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Technical)
- Senior Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Techno Functional - AR,BI, Contracts, Projects, Paybill)
- Senior Software Engineer - SharePoint and Office 365 Developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Security)
- Sr. BI Developer
- Technical Lead - RPA
- Test Engineer