The role forms part of an offshore development team. The ideal candidate should have strong development and support background, has excellent all round IT skills (networking, programming, database skills). You should be passionate about technology and possess very good analytical, development, and problem solving skills with ability to communicate effectively.
- Handling new requirements for Java components and change request in various part of the system which service the business.
- Will be responsible for Development and guiding the developers ensuring quality within the Java team.
- Communication with the team leads for any technical / business requirements.
- Experience in handling changes in Development and Production Database Servers.
- Analysing and resolving production issues independently or within a team
- Creating and maintaining of all necessary documentation associated to developed and supported applications.
- Support throughout test and implementation
Skills & Experience:
- Must Have
- 1+ to 3.5 year’s development experience in Java/J2EE Development.
- 1+ years’ experience in Spring, Hibernate.
- Understanding of development lifecycle & release management.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
- Working experience with Oracle Database technologies
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Aptitude for innovation, working independently and thinking ‘outside of the box’.
- Experience in Web Services – SOAP & REST
- Experience in JUnit
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies and tools
- Good to have working knowledge of ADAPT Tool.
- Good to have knowledge of XML, XPATH – may be XSLT
- Associate – MDM
- Associate – Vendor Partner
- Data Engineer
- Java Developer
- Oracle DBA
- PeopleSoft Technical Engineer
- SaaS DevOps and Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Technical)
- Senior Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Techno Functional - AR,BI, Contracts, Projects, Paybill)
- Senior Software Engineer - SharePoint and Office 365 Developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Security)
- Sr. BI Developer
- Technical Lead - RPA
- Test Engineer