The Data Engineer will work on assign task for implementation of Google Analytics Tracking with Google tag manager. Build reports on Data studio, Microsoft Power BI and Excel. Able to tell story based on the data. Able to answer query form marketing and development team based on data analysis
- Take part in analytics tracking implementation with Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of visualisation of data through various tool.
- Taking part in testing & debugging of analytics tracking.
- Analysing data for all Hays online property.
- Maintain and improve the website configuration using Google Webmasters tool.
- Prepare dashboard for Product and Marketing teams based on requirement.
- Proactive in understanding & raising any tracking related issue.
- Understand the SEO, SMO, Campaigns and Analytics requirements.
- Good presentation skill with Data studio, Power BI or Excel.
Knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience:
- 3-5 years of rigorous experience in digital data measurement
- Good story telling and presentation skills.
- Google Analytics Certified
- GTM tags development for Google Analytics tracking
- Planning and driving GTM tags implementation for websites & applications
- Tracking, Monitoring and analysing of digital data
- Taking ownership of digital data delivery
- Driving weekly/monthly reporting with Web Analytics Tools (GA, Site Catalyst, Radian 6 , Crazy egg, MOZ..)
- GTM/DTM(any tag management tool) experience in implementation
- Knowledge in HTML and Java Script debugging and coding
- Experience in handling online marketing query – SEO, SEM, SMO, Campaign, Remarketing
- Exposure in Microsoft Power BI for data analysis & modelling
- Analytical thinking, result oriented approach, proficient in excel
- Strong analytics & decision making skills to identify the problem areas & ability to take immediate corrective actions.
Competencies: (Choose most appropriate 5):
- Drive – Demonstrates high levels of energy and persistence to achieve results
- Delivery – Focuses on delivering results reliably, efficiently and effectively
- Entrepreneurship – Spots and develops new business opportunities
- Ownership – Seeks and takes accountability
- Leadership – Inspires and energises others to achieve results
- Communication and Impact on others – Builds engagement through active communication
- Developing Others – Nurtures talent through investing time and energy in others
- Commercial thinking and judgement – Understands key business drivers and the importance of using commercial acumen when making decisions
- Collaboration - Encourages co-operation, networking and shared learning across our stakeholders
- Building our reputation – Champions Hays’ reputation for “recruiting expertise” at all appropriate opportunities
- Improvement – Focuses on the quality of outputs whilst pursuing improvement for the benefit of our clients, candidates and Hays
- Future Oriented – Articulates a position on the future and identifies ways to bring this to reality for the benefit of the client, candidate and Hays
- Associate – MDM
- Associate – Vendor Partner
- Data Engineer
- Java Developer
- Oracle DBA
- PeopleSoft Technical Engineer
- SaaS DevOps and Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Technical)
- Senior Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Techno Functional - AR,BI, Contracts, Projects, Paybill)
- Senior Software Engineer - SharePoint and Office 365 Developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Security)
- Sr. BI Developer
- Technical Lead - RPA
- Test Engineer