Role will be responsible to execute Quality control activities for Global Systems team. Candidate will be responsible for Product Testing after during new releases and new client migrations. Resource will be part of agile product development team and work with the Technical Delivery team. Global Systems team is looking for an experienced, technically skilled test engineer with a passion for quality and interested in playing a key independent role in the delivery of front-office support systems to Hays-UK operations.
- Product Functional/Regression testing
- Integration Testing with third-party applications
- Test Coordination and reporting.
- Defect and Test Bed management.
- Participate in Scrum Meetings
- Follow Agile Project Execution methodology
Key Activities/ Decision Areas:
- Creation & maintenance of test cases/test scenarios
- Execution of test cases on several platform and browser combinations
- Clearly & concisely report bugs/defects as they are discovered
- Provide daily status on overall test execution progress
- Monitor and escalate test and launch blocking issues
- Maintain daily record of test execution results
- Competency in test case development and execution using industry standard automation software packages desired but not required.(Open Source tools knowledge preferred)
- Uses advanced functional/exploratory/ad-hoc testing knowledge associated with bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in quality assurance/control in a commercial software development / integration environment.
- Able to support on integration flows with cross platform and multi browser.
- Participate in Regular Standup meetings to represent the QA Status.
Knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor Degrees/MCA with 1+ years of exp in necessarily in product testing.
- Excellent exposure of Testing in Support and Maintenance Environment and worked in Agile methodology.
- Proficiency in XML and experience in testing .Net/Opensource tech. based application
- Testing of Complex products with integration exposure
- Proficient in planning, executing risk based testing solutions.
- Strong quality & risk quantification & management skills
- Exposure to Automation functional Testing tool would be plus especially Selenium and Jmeter.
Competencies: (Choose most appropriate 5)
- Drive – Demonstrates high levels of energy and persistence to achieve results
- Delivery – Focuses on delivering results reliably, efficiently and effectively
- Ownership – Seeks and takes accountability
- Communication and Impact on others – Builds engagement through active communication
- Collaboration - Encourages co-operation, networking and shared learning across our stakeholders
- Associate – MDM
- Associate – Vendor Partner
- Data Engineer
- Java Developer
- Oracle DBA
- PeopleSoft Technical Engineer
- SaaS DevOps and Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Technical)
- Senior Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Techno Functional - AR,BI, Contracts, Projects, Paybill)
- Senior Software Engineer - SharePoint and Office 365 Developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Security)
- Sr. BI Developer
- Technical Lead - RPA
- Test Engineer