Product manager should focus on Customer centric delivery operations and having experience in Business Delivery at different Product Development Lifecycles – Product Design/ requirement Analysis, Agile Product Delivery management, Quality Assurance, Product performance, User Onboarding and post go-live support.
Program manager role will also be responsible for managing application for OneTouch/Online environment of Hays Digital Systems.
- Enthusiastic about solving complex problems
- A Data based decision maker and Customer Experience focused delivery management.
- Coordination with Technical Product Leads and Business Owners.
- Trained Users and technical team on Product Features.
- Develop and define product roadmaps and feature concepts
- Create PRDs, agile stories, wireframes and establish key performance metrics for new feature and initiatives
- UX Design: Created user journeys and user experience applications and business flows
- Track all deployments to ensure the product is working as expected
- Engage with customers and POCs to further product feedback, answer questions and engage internal technical teams as needed to ensure customer success.
- Lead/Inspire technical product & Service delivery teams
Qualifications & Experience:
- 8+ years acting as a Product/ Project Management direct experience working with Agile development team and business coordination
- Experience working as a Customer Engagement, Agile, Quality Assurance or Service Delivery Management in IT Applications stream.
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal and presentation) to support customers and sales
- Bachelor of Science in CS, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to make decisions based on both quantitative data and qualitative insight
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Drive – Demonstrates high levels of energy and persistence to achieve results
- Delivery – Focuses on delivering results reliably, efficiently and effectively
- Entrepreneurship – Spots and develops new business opportunities
- Ownership – Seeks and takes accountability
- Leadership – Inspires and energises others to achieve results
- Communication and Impact on others – Builds engagement through active communication
- Developing Others – Nurtures talent through investing time and energy in others
- Commercial thinking and judgement – Understands key business drivers and the importance of using commercial acumen when making decisions
- Collaboration - Encourages co-operation, networking and shared learning across our stakeholders
- Building our reputation – Champions Hays’ reputation for “recruiting expertise” at all appropriate opportunities
- Improvement – Focuses on the quality of outputs whilst pursuing improvement for the benefit of our clients, candidates and Hays
- Future Oriented – Articulates a position on the future and identifies ways to bring this to reality for the benefit of the client, candidate and Hays
- Associate – MDM
- Associate – Vendor Partner
- Data Engineer
- Java Developer
- Oracle DBA
- PeopleSoft Technical Engineer
- SaaS DevOps and Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Technical)
- Senior Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Techno Functional - AR,BI, Contracts, Projects, Paybill)
- Senior Software Engineer - SharePoint and Office 365 Developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Security)
- Sr. BI Developer
- Technical Lead - RPA
- Test Engineer