Product Lead Manager
Product Lead / Manager
Product Lead / Manager
Product Lead should focus on Customer centric delivery operations and having experience Agile Products delivery as Scrum Master/ Product Lead. Product lead should able to deliver product roadmap defined by project/product manager and manage team impediments.
Product Lead role will be responsible for Sprint/Scrum Deliveries and getting the future product pipeline ready along with quality deliveries.
- Understand the Product Features and should able to define road map with input from Product Owners and Product Managers.
- Coordinate with Technical Delivery Team and Business teams for successful sprint delivery.
- Identify Delivery/Business Risks and define mitigation plans.
- Develop and define product roadmaps and feature concepts
- UX Design: Created user journeys and user experience applications and business flows with respective teams.
- Track all deployments to ensure the product is working as expected
- Report & Track Delivery Metrics.
- Define and manage Delivery plan along with required application features.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years acting as a Product/ Project Management direct experience working with Agile development team and business coordination
- Experience working as a Customer Engagement, Agile, Quality Assurance or Service Delivery Management in IT Applications stream.
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal and presentation) to support customers and sales
- Bachelor of Science in CS, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to make decisions based on both quantitative data and qualitative insight
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Drive – Demonstrates high levels of energy and persistence to achieve results
- Delivery – Focuses on delivering results reliably, efficiently and effectively
- Entrepreneurship – Spots and develops new business opportunities
- Ownership – Seeks and takes accountability
- Leadership – Inspires and energises others to achieve results
- Communication and Impact on others – Builds engagement through active communication
- Developing Others – Nurtures talent through investing time and energy in others
- Commercial thinking and judgement – Understands key business drivers and the importance of using commercial acumen when making decisions
- Collaboration - Encourages co-operation, networking and shared learning across our stakeholders
- Building our reputation – Champions Hays’ reputation for “recruiting expertise” at all appropriate opportunities
- Improvement – Focuses on the quality of outputs whilst pursuing improvement for the benefit of our clients, candidates and Hays
- Future Oriented – Articulates a position on the future and identifies ways to bring this to reality for the benefit of the client, candidate and Hays
- Associate – MDM
- Associate – Vendor Partner
- Data Engineer
- Java Developer
- Oracle DBA
- PeopleSoft Technical Engineer
- SaaS DevOps and Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Technical)
- Senior Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Techno Functional - AR,BI, Contracts, Projects, Paybill)
- Senior Software Engineer - SharePoint and Office 365 Developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (PeopleSoft Security)
- Sr. BI Developer
- Technical Lead - RPA
- Test Engineer